Marine Services Jobs
JAG Alaska Inc., Seward Shipyard is Recruiting Skilled and Experienced Marine Tradesmen for On-Going Need
JAG Alaska Inc., Seward Shipyard is an 11-acre shipyard facility in Seward, Alaska, employing over 100 skilled tradesmen, project managers and support staff. We are proud to be building relationships here in Alaska and growing to provide more and more job opportunities for skilled tradesmen right here in Seward.
We are continuously recruiting highly skilled and experienced marine tradesmen for jobs here in Seward, Alaska. We invite you to review positions below.
Click here on how to save your DOCX as a PDF
Additional Marine Services Jobs
Additionally, our parent company, JAG Industrial and Marine Services, employees skilled tradesmen on marine and industrial projects across the United States. JAG maintains an extensive database of tradesmen including welders, machinists, mechanics, insulators, pipe fitters and many others to provide our marine and industrial services clients with a highly skilled workforce, rapidly mobilized to virtually any marine or industrial project whether it’s on the Great Lakes, the Mississippi River or right here at home in Seward.
If you are a skilled tradesman interested in additional opportunities with our parent company JAG Industrial and Marine Services click the button below to apply online and submit your resume.
Welder - JAG Marine Group
- Weld, fabricate, and maintain marine structures and equipment.
- Read blueprints, follow welding codes, and ensure quality.
- Safety-focused and team player.
Project Manager - JAG Marine Group
- Plan, execute, and oversee marine projects.
- Budget, schedule, and ensure safety and compliance.
- Leadership, communication, and marine experience required.
Marine Electrician - JAG Marine Group
- Install, maintain, and troubleshoot marine electrical systems.
- Read blueprints, adhere to safety standards, and work collaboratively.
- Certification and marine electrical experience preferred.
Invest "6" Years
- Enter our Workforce in an entry position. ($20 an hour base pay.)
- Receive on the job training while getting paid
- Choose a career/trade path as your primary focus.
- Develop journeyman skills that lead to journeyman pay.
Make "6" Figures
- Work hard and receive on-the-job training.
- Make a great living with zero debt.
- Leaderships skill developed.
- Path to management team for high performers.
- Ability to transfer / support JAG companaies to facilitate travel, new skills, & new experiences while remaining an Alaska base resident.